The cake turned out to be a bit "chao da" (burned) on the top and side, all because I forgotten to use water bath method to bake the cake! How forgetful am I! However, my DH, after tasting it, said that the cake is very good. This is my little consolation though ...
Here are the ingredients and pictures:
140g Marie Biscuits
100g Melted butter
Crushed the biscuits in to fine pieces, as fine as possible. Melt the butter over low heat. Then pour liquidified butter on to the biscuits and mix well. Press the biscuit base onto the bottom of the greased 20-cm springform tin. (But i use a 20cm cake tin line with foil paper)
250g Cream cheese
100g Fructose (the original recipe use normal white sugar)
2 nos. Eggs (original recipe use 3 eggs)
1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
2 tbsps Lemon juice (original recipe use Orange juice)
1 Lemon zest, grated (original recipe use Orange zest)
100g Sour cream
1. Cream (A) until smooth. Add(B) one at a time and cream until smooth.
2. Add (C) and mix until well combined. Add (D) and mix until well incorporated.
3. Pour cheese filling over the prepared biscuit base.
4. Bake in water bath at 160*C for 40-45 mins or until golden brown.
5. Run a small knife around the rim of the tin to loosen the cake. Set aside to cool.
6. Cover the cake with foil paper. Refrigerate for 5 hours or more.
7. Remove the cake from pan and serve with piped cream rosettes, top with lemon rind. (optional)