22.12.07

Almond Cookies

This is my first attempt in baking almond cookies. In fact, I thought of baking it during CNY, but can't wait to try out the recipe from DJ Fen Ying (粉樱) . I have modified some of the ingredients used to suit my taste. The result was very good, taste just nice, not too sweet. However, I still post the original recipe over here.

Ingredients A :
130g butter (I reduced to abt 100g)
120g shortening (I reduced to abt 90g)
200g icing sugar (I reduced to 140g)

Ingredients B :
2 egg yolks
¼ tsp vanilla oil

Ingredients C : (sifted)
350g plain flour (I reduced to 300g)
5g baking powder
5g bicarbonate of soda
¼ tsp salt

Ingredients D :
150g ground almond (I used only 100g)

Ingredients E :
1 egg yolk (beaten for glazing)

Method:
1. Cream Ingredients A till well combined
2. Add Ingredients B and mix well
3. fold in sifted flour (Ingredients C)
4. Add in ground almond to form a soft dough
5. Shape into small balls. Arrange on greased baking tray at least 3-4 cm apart to prevent sticking. Brush with beaten egg yolks
6. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180ºC about 20mins





No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Life's Journey Together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Easy Counter