Everytime I bake muffins, my heart will be hanging in the air until the finished product is ready for my judgement. <-_-> Most of the time, I was only "half-satisfied" . Either the texture is too cake-like or the muffins didn't rise.
However, as time goes by, and as I explore more muffins recipes from fellow food bloggers, my muffins are getting better. Really appreciate all foodie bloggers out there, who tirelessly post many fantastic recipes on their blogs.
Today, to consume the half a month old blueberries, I decided to bake Blueberry Choc Chips Muffins. I forgotten to note down which blog did I get the recipe from, really sorry (:-P. However, this recipe is really easy to follow and the result made me have a "water-melon" smile. :-)
Here's the ingredient: (make about 8 mini muffins)
200g self raising flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
62.5g melted butter
1. Preheat oven at 180*C (according to your oven temperature). (the original recipe calls for 200*C)
2. Sieve SRF & baking powder together and make a well in the centre.
3. Add in sugar, berries, choc chips & stir well.
4. In another bowl, whisk egg, milk, vanilla together.
5. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients, add in melted butter & stir till just combine. Don't overmix. Batter will be lumpy.
6. Sppon into muffin tins until 3/4 full.
7. Bake for 25-30 mins.
8. Leave muffins in tin for 5 min before cooling on wire rack.