14.3.08

So long, I neglected my blog ;-/

Well, the past 2 months have been very busy month for me. Though I have baked some stuff, but have no time to upload them to my blog. Today, taking a breather, sitting down in front of the computer to do some blogging. Here are some goodies I have baked.






Ingredients: (make about 8 cakes)
100g Self Raising Flour
100g Caster Sugar
50g Ground almond (optional)
60g Butter, melted

30ml Milk
50g Dried cranberries
50g Chocolate chips

Method:
1. Mix the first 4 ingredients together, mix well but not over mix.
2. Add in milk gradually, depending on the consistency of the batter you want.
3. Fold in dried cranberries and choc chips gently. Mix well with the batter.
4. Fill muffin tins or cases till 3/4 full,
5. Bake in preheated oven at 180*C for 30 mins till golden brown or when skewer inserted to
the centre of the cake comes out clean.
6. Remove from oven and let it cool on wire rack.

For the above cranberry choc chips cupcakes, I don't follow any recipe, just out of my own estimation, a trial and error experiment. ;-) In fact, the texture of the cake is between a muffin, cookie and cake. I don't know what to catergorise them, so call them cupcakes. <^~^>" When the cupcakes were in the oven baking, the kitchen was filled with rich buttery & milky aroma, fantastic. The top crust was crispy and the choc chips gave it a chocolate-y smell. I should say, this trial and error experiment is quite successful. ;) (arrr..ggghhh)



****************************************************************************************************************
I had made some chocolate cupcakes last month. This was my first attempt and I was quite satisfied with the results. They were richly aromatised with Hershey's Cocoa powder. My DH loves chocolate, so he gobbled down two when the cakes were fully cooled. <"__">


**********************************************************************************

This is my favourite Fried Nian Gao (fried rice cake). Just mix some flour, 2 beaten eggs and as little as 2 tablespoonfuls of water to make the batter, dip sliced nian gao into batter and fry in hot oil until golden brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Life's Journey Together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Easy Counter