11.5.08

My Mum's Mothers' Day

Last Tuesday, my mum was admitted to SGH for her knee replacement operation. I really hate to see her suffer in pain, thus encouraged her to go for the operation before situation worsened. Thank goodness she heeded my advice and gone through the operation. She was discharged this afternoon, on Mothers' Day. During the past one week, I went to and fro from my work place to hospital and then headed home after visiting her. It was really tiring but seeing her recovers speedily is all I wished for.

My mum is already 70 years old and she has led a life of suffering when she was young. Now that she is old and not really in good health, I will do all I can to make her happy.

What a way to celebrate Mothers' Day with my mum by accompanying her to discharge from SGH. Nonetheless, I wish her good health and a quick recovery so that I can bring her for tours.

I hereby also wish all mothers and mothers-to-be a Blessed & Happy Mothers' Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Life's Journey Together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Easy Counter