27.6.08

Some sentiments along the way ......

Back to school teaching again after 1 month of school holiday.

Well, I didn't really enjoy this sch hol as I was almost all the time invalid, staying at home or stationed at one place. All because of my irregular menstration problem. This problem has been bugging me for a long time. After seeing so many doctors, GP and professors, the problem is still lying there. Haiz .... don't know what to do with it.

Many people say that by giving birth can help to alleviate this problem. Is it true or not? I really don't know. But I do like to have a baby to spice up my life. :-) My hubby is a happy-go-lucky man, he said if I have, I have. Otherwise, it is also OK with him. In my heart, I think he is just trying to console me so that I won't be too hard on myself for not bearing him any seed for the past 2 1/2 yrs of our marriage. It's so sweet of him for not being pushy on me in this area. I heard from my friend that some hubbies do try very hard with their wives on getting babies. I think all these have to come naturally. Having said that, it is just natural for couples to want to have their own babies after enjoying a few years of "2-men's world". Babies are a joyful bundle, aren't they?



1 comment:

  1. Esther, Children are God's gift. If it comes, it will come naturally. no matter how hard you try, nothing will happen. Look at my 2 girls..8 years apart. Between them I had 3 miscarriages. I tried so hard and so long until I finally gave up. Then it happened. I have irregular menses too so getting preggy was difficult. On top of that, my womb is unstable, thus I had to miscarry all my babies..! hang it there..if you need someone to talk to, msn me at cwoonting@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Our Life's Journey Together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Easy Counter