18.10.08

Back-dated posts

These pictures were taken last month during my birthday on 11th Sept. Yes 9-11! ;-)
I was too occupied with many other things that only now then I post these pictures.

Well, it was a bouquet of lovely white roses which my dear hubby presented to me at 12 midnight on 9-11. I was fast alseep when I sensed a sweet smell hovering over me. As I opened my eyes, I saw this beautiful flowers in front of me, with my DH kneeling down beside me, giving me a quick kiss on my cheek. At first, I was stunned and didn't know how to react. When I was fully awoke, I gave my DH a tight hug. It was so sweet of him to do such "romantic" thing. By the way, my DH is not quite a romantic person. I guess he saw me worked so hard for the past few weeks and wanted to cheer me up. I really really appreciate his thoughtfulness.



I think, sometime in life, we have to give our spouses little surprises here and there so to spice up our routine lives. It is very important to be passionate about each other. Though most of our male counterparts need a nudge every now and then to remind them that: "Hey! It's time for you to fan up your love fire!" :-) As wives, we need not feel embarrass at all to remind our DH about such things. We well deserve it! Of course, on our part, we must discharge our duties well, as wives or mothers. Good and harmonious relationship takes two hands to clap. Agree?

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    I totoally agreed. It was such a beautiful gesture from you DH.

    As for me, I hope to have a loving DH too but so far no luck :( Don't even have a BF!!

    Keep the love candle burning.. cheers to you and your hubby and also happy belated birthday

    Cheers
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia

    Thks so much for your well wishes. I hope you will find a loving, caring and passionate BF in God's timing. He will definitely choose the best for you. :-) FYI, I'm also in the Education industry ;-p

    ReplyDelete

Our Life's Journey Together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Easy Counter