25.1.09

Wholemeal Banana Cake

I was reading Happy Home Baking's blog I came across this recipe for Wholemeal Banana Cake. I remember I have some wholemeal flour which I seldom use. Since I bounced on this recipe, why not give it a try? And there you are, a fragrance-filled crumbly wholemeal banana cake. The picture I took was not as good as the one I saw on the foodie blog mentioned above. However, the cake was really nice. Thanks Happy Home Baking for the recipe.

For this piece of cake, I put in a little silicon mould to bake, so come out this shape.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, finally see you blog more often and bakes more often. So many yummy food .. bet your dh must be so happy :) The CNY cookie is done by a special shape cutter? It seem to look like the shape of a red lantern.

    Happy New Year.

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your encouragement :-) the cookie cutter was bought in one of the supermarket, i think is cold storage. one packet consists of more than 5 different shape of cookie cutters .. very cheap :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Esther, thank for coming by my blog. The product name is Juvanex, I think you should be able to find them in pharmacies in Spore.

    Gong Xi Fa Cai!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Babe KL. I will go and look out for it. Wishing you and family an advance Happy 人日!

    Cheers
    Esther

    ReplyDelete

Our Life's Journey Together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Easy Counter