( the ingredients listed here can yield a small cake, you can double or triple the ingredients for a bigger cake)
20g Veg. Oil
2 nos. Eggs
20g Sugar50g Flour
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
1. Double boil oil and honey. Set aside.
2. Beat eggs and sugar until pale and fluffy.
3. Sift flour and baking powder into egg mixture (step 2), then stir to mix.
4. Pour flour mixture into honey and oil mixture and mix well.
5. Pour batter into small moulds or loaf tin and sit for 5 mins.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 180*C for 15-20 mins until the top is golden brown.