2.3.09

Banana Bread Pudding

Today, I don't feel like going out for lunch. Thus, out of laziness (;-p), I baked a banana bread pudding to fill my stomach ...
Very simple ingredients: a slice of expiring bread (tear into small pieces), 1 tsp of butter, 5 tbsp evaporated milk, 2-3 tbsp of thickened cream, 1 egg, a handful of raisins, 1 tsp of sugar, 1 banana (sliced).
And very simple method: place pieces of bread into a baking bowl or dish, spread butter on the bread, sprinkle some sugar and a handful of raisins on it too, set aside; mix eva. milk, thickened cream and egg in a bowl, beat till slightly foamy, pour mixture onto the bread (mix sure raisins don't float to the top), bake in preheated oven at 200*C for 15-20 mins or till mixture is set and light golden. Eat while is still warm.

3 comments:

  1. A dessert I can't miss from buffet doesn't matter how full I am. It seems quite an easy recipe, have to try it out. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...ya is quite a nice dessert. But quite filling. One small bowl can last me almost half a day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey chumpman, your website is really cool! so many funny stuff to make my day :-) Your website title say it all indeed "FUNNY COOL STUFF"!

    ReplyDelete

Our Life's Journey Together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Easy Counter