I cooked some today and it was finished within one hour ... my hubby has 2 bowls of it, which he does not normally have such appetite for this kind of dessert ...
coconut milk, to be added during serving time
1. Soaked the black glutinous rice overnight.
2. Wash glutinous rice thoroughly. Put rice and water into a pot and cook over medium heat until rice is soft and almost creamy, then add pandan leaves.
3. Add sugar and simmer for a further 10 to 15 minutes over gentle heat. (Never add sugar to the glutinous rice at the start or you will have difficulty cooking it.)
4. Add corn flour mixture to the glutinous rice and bring to a boil, then remove from heat.
5. To serve: put two to three tablespoons of thick coconut milk into each bowl of glutinous rice porridge.
Note: The amount of ingredients largely depends on how many people you are serving. The recipe here is just a rough guide.