25.10.09

Double Chocolate Chunks

It's been a long time since I post some baked goodies over here. I was kinda lazy for the past weeks. One biggest excuse is my work. As exam fever is still on, some parents requested extra sessions for their children. Also, I have morning classes now, as such when I got home, I'm already physicall tired, without interest to bake or even do anything. Hence, the lack in blogging.

Well, few days ago, I decided to bake these cookies so to make my body move to "kill" some of my "lazy worms". The cookies were super yummy, with chunks of chocolate hidden in it.

My DH loves it so much that whenever he comes to the kitchen, a cookie or two will be missing ^.^ LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Life's Journey Together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Easy Counter