21.1.10

Marbled Cream Cheese Brownie

What do you do with chocolate and cream cheese if these two babies are sitting in your fridge? Oh sure, a cream cheese brownie, you may answer. Yes, I will totally agree with you. And that is exactly what I have done. :-) Using the same recipe I have used for my Super Fudge Brownie, I added one more egg to make it more cakelike. I used a pack of Philly Light Cream Cheese, a cup of Paul's plain yogurt and 1/2 tsp of vanilla (mix all these 3 items together, stir until smooth). Dollop spoonfuls of the batter on to the brownie batter. Bake as usual. Tada ... here's my Marbled Cream Cheese Brownie.

2 comments:

  1. wah, last picture make me drool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Esther, thanks for dropping by my blog. I am glad the pineapple dough turned out well for you. :) Well done! These brownies look fantastic. Love the swirls. :)

    ReplyDelete

Our Life's Journey Together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Easy Counter