22.3.10

My dinner & my snack

I had dumpling soup noodle and green vege for one of my dinners.  It was a simple fair to whip up these dumplings. Main ingredients are: dumpling skin, minced meat, prawns, water chestnut, scallion (I replaced it with minced ginger). Seasoning: salt, pepper, sesame oil, chicken powder, soy sauce.
I also baked some hotdogs wrapped with Roti Prata. I got this idea from Fresh From The Oven.
 As the Prata Dogs, as FFTO called it, were baking in the oven,
I could smell the aroma in the whole kitchen. I couldn't wait to taste it. At last, the baking was over. And there my prata dog was waving at me to take a bit. Munch, munch much, WOW the prata was flaky enough for my liking and the hotdog was still as juicy, though the outlook seems kinda dry.
Enough said, here are the pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Life's Journey Together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Easy Counter