28.6.10

Esther goes vegetarian, only tonight :-)

Tonight, hubby and I turned "temporal" vegetarian. Both dishes I cooked are without meat.
But not too healthy, as one is with coconut milk, the other is fried stuff.
However, this is my first meal totally without meat. :-)
And there will be more to come, and of course will be more healthy dishes.

****************************************************************************
I have already made pancakes on 23rd June. 2 days later I made another batch.
This time round, I used self raising flour instead of plain flour.
And I can tell you, using plain flour with baking powder taste better!
My hubby also can tell the difference.  Hence, in future I will use only plain flour to make
my yummy pancakes. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Life's Journey Together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Easy Counter