14.6.10

My Simple Dinner

This was my simple dinner on Friday. My hubby was not around.
Hence, I just had this for dinner. 
Sometimes, out of laziness, I will whip up such "not so healthy" food for myself,
especially when my hubby is not around or I am not too hungry.
真是广东人所说的:懒到出汁:-P

I baked butter cake again. 
Whenever I baked such cakes, my thoughts will always linger around my fourth aunty.
She was an expert in baking butter cakes. 
Now that she was gone in April, her skill & recipe of making butter cake was also gone with her.
Anyway, now that I know how to make butter cake, I will always remember my aunty.
Well, you may say that thru this same baking interest, I have something in common with her.
That makes me closer to her in certain sense...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Life's Journey Together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Easy Counter