It is really simple you must try it. Besides using peanut butter, I also used some Nuttela Hazelnut spread. Simple, tasty, fulfilling ....
1 no. egg
180g flour200ml evaporated milk
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp oil
Peanut & Sugar or any filling of your choice
1. Blend all ingredients together. Strain the batter and set aside for 15 mins.
2. Using a non-stick pan, pour a scoop of batter into the pan and tilt it to let the batter form a thin crepe.
3. Heat both sides of the crepe over medium heat till cooked. Do not heat too long.
4. Repeat steps 2 & 3 until all batter is used up.
5. Spread the filling onto the pancake and roll it up.