2.1.11

Corn Muffins玉米满分

As I am not feeling well, so I decided not to go anywhere. However, staying at home is kinda boring, therefore my itchy hands wanted to bake something. Hence, I choose this easy corn muffins recipe to be my target. I do twig a bit, I replaced buttermilk with just milk.  As the sugar used in this recipe is very little, it is good to eat the muffins with fruit jam of your choice, chocolate sauce, butter, apple sauce, or simply without anything.  Give a try for a healthy breakfast or teatime treat! :-)




3 comments:

  1. This looks healthy and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really good! I don't know how I missed this post..I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi crustbakes
    sorry for the late reply. thks for dropping by. these muffins are really healthy looking at the small amt of butter use. to be even more healthier, replace butter with sunflower oil or any other vege oil.

    hi esther
    thks for your concern. m now 95% recovered. hw come 95% not 100% u may wonder? bcos, i still hv a little blocked nose due to the cold weather these few days. the temperature is 26*C as i wrote this comment to you, it is consider cold in singapore. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Our Life's Journey Together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Easy Counter