1.1.12

Royal Icing & Fondant

I love cookies especially chocolate chips cookies. But it is boring to always hv only one type of cookies. Many times I wanted to try baking other types of cookies like those with different colors royal icing. However, whenever I see those baked by fervent food bloggers or sold at bakery shop, yes no doubt they look dainty n nice, but looking at the icing and colors loaded on the cookies, I defer my plan to bake cookies with royal icing. Because I don't want to eat in chemicals and sugar. Same goes to cakes with fondant. I am really scared to bite on fondant cakes. It makes my teeth hvg that kind of cracking feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Life's Journey Together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Easy Counter