22.5.12

Curry Chicken

It 's been quite sometime since I cooked a pot of curry chicken. Two days ago, I was doing marketing in a wet market and suddenly have the urge to eat curry chicken. Hence, without further thoughts, I bought the necessary ingredients and went home to starting preparing. Without much hassle, a pot of mouth-watering curry chicken was ready for consumption. The potato were very soft and the chicken was tender enough. With a few stocks of lemon grass, it really added fragrance to the pot of curry.

Usually,  I ate curry with white rice but this time round, I cooked some marcoroni to go with it. Surprisingly, it tasted very nice. The marcoroni absorbed the curry gravy and every mouthful was a delight.
Curry Chicken with marcoroni

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Life's Journey Together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Easy Counter