12.5.13

My recent "food" homework ...

 Made this tiramisu for my neighbour's birthday which was on May Day.
She always cooks for me and my hubby. As an appreciation of her kindness, 
I made this Italian dessert for her.

 This mango pudding and the mango cream cheese cake below were done because my mum and my neighbour gave me a mango each. I had to consume them before they turn bad. Hence, decided to do my favourite mango pudding and the cream cheese cake.

 Moist and soft cream cheese cake ... Yum!


This Chinese traditional Fa Gao发糕was made because I love brown sugar Fa Gao.
The Fa Gao really "fa" (means prosperous in Chinese term) very nicely. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Life's Journey Together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Easy Counter