10.11.13

Chinese Braised Pork Belly with Eggs

It's been a long time again since I updated this blog. Today, just to pick up myself and post this dish as a reminder to myself not to neglect what I have started with passion ~ to record dishes and baked products that I have come out with. Hence, this braised pork belly is here. It is a dish that my hubby and I love to have over a bowl of steaming white rice. With added ingredients like tau kwa and tau pok, the dish become more rich and flavorful. I extracted the recipe from: http://www.mywoklife.com/2010/01/chinese-braise-pork-belly-egg-in-croak.html
I have made a little twist here and there to suit our taste. :-) 
As we were savouring this dish, it brings back childhood memories whereby our mums would cook a big pot of this dish to cater to all the "hungry monsters" in the house, be it big or small. Haha! 



2 comments:

  1. Everything is very open and very clear explanation of issues. was truly information. Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for such a lovely and informative post.

    ReplyDelete

Our Life's Journey Together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Easy Counter